1. Organiser: Tatweer Chess Academy, under the auspices of FIDE Events Commission.
2. Objectives: To train and certify Organizers of international chess events in compliance with new FIDE regulations, to organize events in high standards under the auspices of FIDE Events Commission, and getting International Organizers titles- IO’s
3. Participation: 50 – 70 participants in total. Participants shall have or issue a FIDE ID.
Priority is for first online registered participants, and special consideration for women.
The deadline for registration will be on 6th May 2022, please the google form link for registration, or contact the technical organizer by email Tatweer.Organizers@gmail.com
4. Platform: The webinar and the exam will be held on ZOOM online platform. The details will be sent to participants by the end of registration.
5. Schedule: 6-15 May 2022 (over two weekends)
• Friday 6th May 2022 15:00 to 19:00 GMT (General concepts of sports events planning), by Mr. Obay Ali
• Saturday 7th May 2022 14.00 to 18:00 GMT
• Sunday 8th May 2022 14:00 to 18:00 GMT
• Saturday 14th May 2022 15:00 – 18:00 GMT
• Sunday 15th May 2022 (3 hours Examination test to be decided with
And material will be afforded for free for the participants at the end of each lecture. In case a participant cold not attend part of a live lecture, the recorded session will be available on the YouTube online channel of Tatweer Chess Academy, on daily basis:
The lectures will be published on: https://youtu.be/cDXVvJe3hZc
6. Seminar Topics:
– Events Management.
– All FIDE Events Regulations (General Regulations, Specific Regulations)
– Tournaments conditions, Standards of Chess Material and Venues.
– Detailed bids Procedure for tournaments.
– Events Commission (Mission, Members, Roles, FIDE calendar)
– Official FIDE Competitions and special events regulations.
– FIDE Ratings and Titles Regulations for organizing purposes.
– FIDE Online Chess Regulations, and Hybrid Chess Tournaments.
– Sponsorship guidelines.
– IO Titles Regulations, applications and tournaments experience.
– Experience from organizing the 2021 world championship and other events.
– Checklist of events organizing, and Case Studies.