Webinar for FIDE International Organizers
11-14 April 2022
1. Organisers: European Chess Union in cooperation with FIDE Events Commission FIDE Women’s Commission co-funded by FIDE Development Fund.
2. Participation: Up to 40 participants in total.
Free for Female Participants from any continent.
Free for Participants from Zone 1.10 (European Small Nations) free
Rest participants 50 euros entry fee
Deadline for registrations is Monday 4th April 2022
- Monday, 11th April 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 1) CEST 1700
- Tuesday, 12h April 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 2) CEST 1700
- Wednesday, 13h April 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar ( Part 3) CEST 1700
In case a participant cannot follow a live lecture, the sessions will be available (with access code) and after the end of each part in video recorded mode.
- Thursday, 14th April Any time available – up to 2h Examination test
4. Seminar Topics:
- Regulations FIDE Events (General Regulations, Specific Regulations, Bid Procedure)
- Events’ Management
- Ratings and Titles – Tournament Conditions
- Titles applications and Tournament experience
- Organisation of Online and Hybrid Events
5. Costs/Fees: Seminar fee: 50 euros.
Select “International Organizers Webinar”
And proceed with the payment with Credit or Debit Card
Or The fee can be paid in ECU Bank Account:
Bank: Credit Suisse, Postfach 357, CH-6301 Zug
Account number: 1835105-42
Holder: European Chess Union
National Bank Code: 4835
IBAN Code: CH3604835183510542000
6.Online Registration form:
IO Ozgur Solakoglou firstname.lastname@example.org
IO Theodoros Tsorbatzoglou email@example.com
8. Language: The seminar will be held in English language
9. International Organizers Titles Regulations
Successful Seminar attendees will grant a FIDE IO Norm necessary for the FIDE IO title application.
IO Titles Regulations can be found in FIDE Handbook: https://handbook.fide.com/chapter/B09