1. Organiser: North America Chess Hub/ USCF ID: A6054993 under the auspices of FIDE Events Commission.
2. Participation: Up to 30 participants in total. Participants shall have or issue a FIDE ID. Deadline for registrations is Wednesday 1st December 2021. The webinar and the exams will be held on online platform. The details will be sent to participants by the end of registration.
• Saturday, 11th December 08:30 to 12:00 Seminar (Part 1) Seattle local time (PST)
• Sunday, 12th December 08.30 to 12:00 Seminar (Part 2) Seattle local time (PST)
• Saturday, 18th December 08:30 to 12:00 Seminar ( Part 3) Seattle local time (PST)
• Sunday, 19th December Any time available – up to 2h Examination test
In case a participant cannot follow a live lecture, the sessions will be available (with access
code) and after the end of each part in video recorded mode.
4. Seminar Topics:
• FIDE Events Regulations (General Regulations, Specific Regulations, Bid Procedure)
• FIDE Ratings and Titles Regulations
• FIDE Online Chess Regulations; Hybrid Chess Tournaments.
• Events’ Management
• IO Titles Regulations/Applications and tournaments experience
5. Εntry Fee: $290 USD
6. Registration & Payment
North America Chess Hub (nachesshub.com)
PayPal or Credit Card accepted
Contact email – firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Lecturer: FIDE IO and Lecturer Theodoros Tsorbatzoglou email@example.com
The seminar will be held in English language
8. Detailed Regulations on Seminars & Title Award for Organizers here:
Successfully Seminar attendees will grant a FIDE IO Norm necessary for the FIDE IO title application.