FIDE Presidential Board at its meeting held on June 28, 2019 in Baku, decided to open bids for the three of the 2021 tournaments below.
Call for the bids for the other 2021 tournaments will be announced later.
World Amateur Chess Championships 2021
World Senior Chess Championships 2021
World Senior Team Chess Championships 2021
· A bid for any FIDE Competitions onwards shall include the name of a FIDE licensed International Organizer.
· All bids should be submitted by the due date in sealed envelope or scanned documents to the FIDE Secretariat, postal address: Avenue de Rhodanie 54, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland / Fax: (+30) 2109212859 / Email: email@example.com by 22nd August 2019, 16:00 (CEST).
· Each bid should be accompanied with a bid fee – 500 euro
· Bid Fees are not refundable. Bid fees should be paid the latest by 29th August 2019 to the FIDE bank account (free of charges) or to be enclosed in the bid envelope.
· All bidders must fill the bid form and the new bid form annex completely.
· Price of hotels, details about the accommodation and tournament hall must be written in the bid.
· FIDE EVE will make first bid inspections before GA/EB and send his report together with a bid evaluation form. There will be a second inspection 2 to 4 months before the start of the event.
The bid form and new added annex can be downloaded here.
The FIDE Bank details can be downloaded here.