INTERNET based FIDE Seminar for International Organizers
12-15 March 2018
1. Participation: Up to 30 participants (by priority) from all Continents. Deadline for registrations is Wednesday 7th March 2018
вЂў Monday, 12th March 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 1) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
вЂў Tuesday, 13th March 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 2) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
вЂў Wednesday, 14th March 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 3) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
In case a participant cannot follow a live lecture the sessions will be available (with access code)
and after the end of each part in video recorded mode.
вЂў Thursday, 15th March Any time available – up to 2h Examination test
3. Seminar Topics:
вЂў Regulations Events Commission (General Regulations, Events Regulations, Bid Procedure)
вЂў EventsвЂ™ Management
вЂў FIDE Identity & Sponsorship guidelines.
вЂў Ratings and Titles – Tournament Conditions
4. Costs/Fees: Seminar fee: 60 в‚¬ . The fee should be paid in FIDE Bank Account free of bank charges.
Bank: UBS Bank – Address: Case Postale, 1002 Lausanne, Switzerland
Bank Code: UBSWCHZH80A
Euro Account Number: 243-342087.63Y
Account Name: Federation Internationale Des Echecs
Online payments: https://payment.fide.com/payment.phtml – вЂњSelect International Organiser Seminar feeвЂќ
After the payment please send the scanned copy-receipt by email.
6. Language: The seminar will be held in English language
7. Online Registrations: http://fide-io-seminar.mine.nu
8. International Organizers Titles Regulations
Successful Seminar attendees will grant a FIDE IO Norm necessary for the FIDE IO title application.
IO Titles Regulations here: http://www.fide.com/fide/handbook.html?id=48&view=category