18-21 June 2014
1. Participation: Up to 20 participants (by priority) from all Continents from Portuguese native speaking Countries
Deadline for registrations is Monday 17th June 2014.
вЂў Wednesday , 18th JuneВ В Seminar (Part 1)
вЂў Thursday , 19th June 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 2)
вЂў Friday, 20th June Seminar (Part 3)
вЂў Saturday, 21th June Any time available – up to 3h Examination test
3. Seminar Topics:
вЂў Regulations Events Commission (General Regulations, Events Regulations, Bid Procedure)
вЂў EventsвЂ™ Management
вЂў FIDE Identity & Sponsorship guidelines
вЂў Ratings and Titles – Tournament Conditions
4. Costs/Fees: Seminar fee: 120 в‚¬ . Registrations:В firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Lecturers: The lecturer will be IO GM Darcy Lima. The Technical Organizer will be IO GM Darcy Lima.
6. Language: The seminar will be held by the Portuguese language
7. Information – Registrations: cbx@ email@example.com
8. International Organizers Titles Regulations
Successful Seminar attendees will grant a FIDE IO Norm necessary for the FIDE IO title application.
IO Titles Regulations here: http://www.fide.com/fide/handbook.html?id=48&view=category