The Webinar for FIDE International Organizers will take place from June 28 – July 1.
The event is organized by European Chess Union in cooperation with FIDE Events Commission and FIDE Women’s Commission, co-funded by FIDE Development Fund.
The event will be organized for maximum 60 participants
- 15 female participants from any European federation, supported by FIDE Development fund
- 15 participants from European Small Nations (Zone 1.10) – Albania, Kosovo, North Macedonia and Moldavia, supported by FIDE Development fund
- 30 participants from any FIDE Chess Federation member with entry fee.
The deadline for registration is Friday 25th June 2021. The registration form can be found on the following link.
The Webinar which will be held in English language :
Contact: Technical Organizer will be IO Mikhail Prevenios: email@example.com
- Regulations FIDE Events (General Regulations, Specific Regulations, Bid Procedure)
- Events’ Management
- Ratings and Titles – Tournament Conditions
- Titles applications and Tournament experience
- Organisation of Online and Hybrid Events
The registration fee is 50 EUR, and the payment can be done Online, through the following link or through the ECU Bank Account.
Successful Seminar attendees will grant a FIDE IO Norm necessary for the FIDE IO title application.
All the details can be found in the official invitation of the Webinar.