FIDE did not receive any bids till the second bidding deadline for FIDE World Youth U16 Chess Olympiad 2021.
Due to the decision of FIDE Executive Board, FIDE Events Commission has re-opened the bidding procedure FIDE World Youth U16 Chess Olympiad 2021 with the bidding deadline 20th March 2021.
· A bid for any FIDE Competitions onwards shall include the name of a FIDE licensed International Organizer.
· All bids should be submitted by the due date in a sealed envelope or scanned documents to the FIDE Secretariat postal address: Avenue de Rhodanie 54, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland, Tel: + (41) 21 6010039, email firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th March 2021, 16:00 local time.
· Each bid should be accompanied with a bid fee.
· Bid Fees are not refundable. Bid fees should be paid the latest 27th March 2021 to the FIDE bank account (free of charges) or to be enclosed in the bid envelope.
· All bidders must fill in the bid form and the new bid form annex.
· Prices of hotels, details about the accommodation and tournament hall must be written in the bid.
· FIDE EVE will make first bid inspections and send its report together with a bid evaluation form. There will be a second inspection of the awarded organisation two to four months prior to the event. FB accommodation in a Single room and local transfer costs of the inspections must be paid by organizers.
· FIDE Officials – Appeals Committee, Chief Arbiter, Deputy Arbiter(s) – will be decided and appointed by FIDE following the proposal of organizers.
The bid form and new added annex can be downloaded here.
Download BID FORM
Download BID FORM ANNEX