- Participation: Up to 30 participants (by priority) from all Continents.
Deadline for registrations is Friday 13th December 2019
- Schedule :
- Monday, 16th December 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 1) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
- Tuesday, 17th December 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 2) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
- Wednesday, 18th December 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 3) Standard Time Zone:GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
In case a participant cannot follow a live lecture, the sessions will be available (with access code)
and after the end of each part in video recorded mode.
- Thursday, 19st December Any time available – up to 2 hours Examination test
- Seminar Topics:
- Regulations FIDE Events (General Regulations, Specific Regulations, Bid Procedure, New regulations)
- Events’ Management
- Special Events Regulations.
- Ratings and Titles – Tournament Conditions
- Costs/Fees: Seminar fee: 60 € . The fee should be paid in FIDE Bank Account free of bank charges.
ACCOUNT NAME: FEDERATION INTERNATIONALE DES ECHECS BANK NAME: CAIXABANK S.A
BANK ADDRESS: AV. DIAGONAL, 621-629, 0828 BARCELONA
BIC/CODE SWIFT: CAIXESBBXXX
IBAN: ES32 2100 0555 3107 0028 5124
Online payments: https://payment.fide.com/payment.phtml – “Select International Organizer Seminar fee” After the payment please send the scanned copy-receipt by email.
IO Ozgur Solakoglu : firstname.lastname@example.org
IO Theodoros Tsorbatzoglou :
The Technical Organizer will be IO Mikhail Prevenios: email@example.com
- Language: The seminar will be held in English language
- Online Registrations : http://fide-io-seminar.mine.nu
- International Organizers Titles Regulations
Successful Seminar attendees will grant a FIDE IO Norm necessary for the FIDE IO title application.
IO Titles Regulations can be found in FIDE Handbook: https://www.fide.com/fide/handbook