CALL FOR BIDS
FIDE WORLD CHESS CHAMPIONSHIPS 2021
Deadline 29th November 2019
1. World Junior Chess Championship 2021
2. World Youth U16 Chess Olympiad 2021
3. World Youth (U14, U16 & U18) Chess Championships 2021 (Africa)
4. World Cadets (U08, U10 & U12) Chess Championships 2021 (Africa)
5. World Youth & Cadets Rapid & Blitz Chess Championships 2021
- World School Chess Championships 2021 awarded to Halkidiki, Greece (2-May-2021/11-May-2021) at 2018 2nd quarter Presidential Board 9-10 July 2018 Bucharest, Romania.
- With effect from 1st January 2013, a bid for any FIDE Competitions onwards shall include the name of a FIDE licensed International Organizer.
- All bids should be submitted by the due date in sealed envelope or scanned documents to the FIDE Secretariat, postal address: Avenue de Rhodanie 54, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland / Email: email@example.com by 29th November 2019, 16:00 CET (UTC/GMT + 1 hour).
- Each bid should be accompanied with a bid fee.
2.000 Euro – World Youth & Cadets Chess Championships
1.000 Euro – World Junior Chess Championship
500 Euro – All other FIDE World Chess Championships
Bid Fees are not refundable. Bid fees should be paid the latest by 6th December 2019 to the FIDE bank account (free of charges) or to be enclosed in the bid envelope.
FIDE Bank Details:
ACCOUNT NAME: FEDERATION INTERNATIONALE DES ECHECS
BANK NAME: CAIXABANK S.A
BANK ADDRESS: AV. DIAGONAL, 621-629, 0828 BARCELONA
BIC/CODE SWIFT: CAIXESBBXXX
IBAN: ES32 2100 0555 3107 0028 5124
- All bidders must fill the bid form and the new bid from annex completely.
- Price of hotels, details about the accommodation and tournament hall must be written in the bid.
- FIDE EVE will make inspections. There will be a second inspection prior 2 to 4 months to awarded organization.
- FIDE Officials -Appeals Committee, Chief Arbiter, Deputy Arbiter(s)- will be decided and appointed by FIDE by taking proposal of organizers.
- FIDE Technical Delegate will be appointed by FIDE EVE.
- The bid form and new added annex can be downloaded here.