25-28 November 2013
1. Participation: Up to 30 participants (by priority) from all Continents.
Deadline for registrations is Monday 18th November 2013.
вЂў Monday , 25th November 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 1) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
вЂў Tuesday , 26th November 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 2) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
вЂў Wednesday, 27th November 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 3) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
In case a participant cannot follow a live lecture the sessions will be available (with access code)
and after the end of each part in video recorded mode.
вЂў Thursday, 28th November Any time available – up to 2h Examination test
3. Seminar Topics:
вЂў Regulations Events Commission (General Regulations, Events Regulations, Bid Procedure)
вЂў EventsвЂ™ Management
вЂў FIDE Identity & Sponsorship guidelines.
вЂў Ratings and Titles – Tournament Conditions
4. Costs/Fees: Seminar fee: 60 в‚¬ . The fee should be paid in FIDE Bank Account free of bank charges.
Bank: UBS Bank – Address: Case Postale, 1002 Lausanne, Switzerland
Bank Code: UBSWCHZH80A
Euro Account Number: 243-342087.63Y
Account Name: Federation Internationale Des Echecs
After the payment please send the scanned copy-receipt by email.
5. Lecturers: The lecturer will be IO Theodoros Tsorbatzoglou
The Technical Organizer will be IO Mikhail Prevenios
6. Language: The seminar will be held in English language
7. Information – Registrations:
8. International Organizers Titles Regulations
Successful Seminar attendees will grant a FIDE IO Norm necessary for the FIDE IO title application.
IO Titles Regulations here: http://www.fide.com/fide/handbook.html?id=48&view=category